Cultivating Hope & Strength to Improve Lives
Provider / Counselor
Position Open Until Filled
You most likely chose counseling as a vocation because you wanted to make a difference in the world by helping others.
However, after the long road of completing training and becoming licensed, you may wonder if you’re making the difference you’d hoped for. Clients don’t seem motivated, they may stop coming, or there appears to be little or no change. You may be burned out, doubt your skills, or ponder if you made the right career choice.
At Family Foundations, we subscribe to the idea that good therapy involves the person of the therapist. You’re not just delivering information. You’re involved with an invigorating process of growing right alongside your clients while being supported by a synergistic community of like-minded colleagues.
If you desire the challenge of personal and professional growth as you walk with clients who strive to be their best, then Family Foundations may be the place for you.
Family Foundations is a team of Christian counselors who strive to provide the highest standard of client care and services with professional excellence.
We are searching for the right provider to compliment our team. If you would like to consider employment in a positive, supportive, faith-based environment, we would like to meet you and explore the possibility of you joining our team.
Ideal for counselors 1) from agencies wanting a new challenge, 2) those desiring to focus on clinical work rather than contend with business and marketing tasks, and 3) those motivated to take their clinical skills to the next level.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT AT FAMILY FOUNDATIONS
Family Foundations offers benefits to team members working 30 or more hours per week.
· Marketing and strong referral base
· Competitive compensation and benefits
· Excellent administrative support and tools
· Staff who coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit claims
· Receptionist who answers calls, schedules, and coordinates intake appointments
· Work with seasoned professionals
· Supervision for state licensing
· Case supervision and consultation
· Thriving team environment and culture to support you
· Paid time off
· Paid sick time
· Health, dental, and vision insurance
· Flexible scheduling options in an outpatient setting
· Well-appointed, comfortable office
· Ability to use your therapeutic style & work with clients that fit your strengths
· Support to integrate your faith with your counseling work
· Fulfillment of working with a wide range of clients and goals
· Part of an organization committed to making an eternal impact by being salt and light
RESPONSIBILITIES & FUNCTIONS
· Provide counseling to children, teens, and families
· Possess clinical competence to service clients in an ethical and professional manner
· Partner with clients and colleagues to develop goals and treatment plans
· Follow all confidentiality guidelines as outlined by HIPPA
· Complete case documentation, treatment notes, and other necessary paperwork in a timely manner
· A willingness to learn, grow, and participate in individual and group supervision and consultation
· Demonstrate professionalism by having appropriate, ethical interaction with colleagues, & being a positive team member
· Must be organized, dependable, and show a passion for helping people
· Be available to work some evenings
· Meet productivity expectations
· Demonstrate a commitment to professional growth
· Be supportive of Family Foundations' values and mission to serve the community
CREDENTIALS THAT MEET POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Licensed Mental Health Counselor or Associate (LMHC, LMHCA), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or Associate (LMFT, LMFTA), Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker or Associate (LICSW, LICSWA).
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Statement of interest with resume
- 3 Professional, supervisor references (not peer or co-worker)
- Short biography
- Your journey of faith and how it's active in your daily life
We look forward to hearing from you to explore if Family Foundations is the right place for you.
2002 65th Ave W
Fircrest, WA 98466