Cultivating Hope & Strength to Improve Lives
Family Foundations is a group of Christian counselors, each in private practice, committed to providing the highest standard of client care and clinical services with professional excellence.
If you would like to work in a positive environment, care about people, have a strong work ethic, and strive for excellence, we would like to explore the possibility of you joining our team.
Seeking administrative support. You will be responsible to partner with other office staff to complete tasks in an efficient and courteous manner. Your role includes being a contact-person for clients' scheduling, and insurance verification needs as well as provide, as needed, administrative support for therapists and miscellaneous tasks.
We strive to create an environment where the client feels welcomed and that their well-being is our highest priority. Candidate will work M-F between 9:00 am - 3:30 pm. This is a 15-20 hour per week position, with potential for increased hours, and does not offer any benefits. Candidate should be a dependable person who has excellent customer service skills, is detail oriented, can multi-task, prioritizes, and is organized.
- Greet & assist clients in a compassionate & professional manner
- Answering phone & email inquiries for prospective new clients in a timely manner
- Manage & follow through with intake process from initial client contact thru first appointment
- Verifying insurance benefits
- Collecting co-pays & deductibles
- Manage & maintain client electronic data & records
- Follow-up with clients, insurance companies
- Administrative support including: scheduling, posting payments, minor accounting, mail
- Adhere to all office policies & procedures while performing responsibilities
- Report to office manager
- Professional dress & appearance for office/business environment
- Dependable, punctual, excellent attendance
- Excellent attention to detail & follow-through with all responsibilities
- Ability to prioritize, juggle multiple responsibilities in a timely manner
- Self motivated: Ability to work independently & efficiently
- Well organized, tidy, efficient workspace
- Team player
- Flexible with change & adjustments when needed or required
- Ability to take correction, direction, coaching & open to learning, and growing
- Assertive yet compassionate
- Friendly, confident, honest
Education and Experience
Preferred: Previous experience working in a office setting in a similar capacity. Strong math skills a plus. Spanish-English Bilingual a plus.
Please submit: 1) resume with cover letter, 2) three professional references from previous supervisors, 3) statement of faith that includes a description of how your faith is daily active in your personal life, and 4) desired rate of pay. All items must be received to be considered for the position.
Email to: email@example.com
Position Open Until Filled