Provider / Therapist
Position Open Until Filled
You most likely chose counseling as a vocation because you wanted to make a difference in the world by helping others.
However, after the long road of completing training and becoming licensed, you may wonder if you’re making the difference you’d hoped for. Clients don’t seem motivated, they may stop coming, or there appears to be little or no change. You may be burned out, doubt your skills, or ponder if you made the right career choice.
At Family Foundations, we subscribe to the idea that good therapy involves the person of the therapist. You’re not just delivering information. You’re involved with an invigorating process of growing right alongside your clients while being supported by a synergistic community of like-minded colleagues.
If you desire the challenge of personal and professional growth as you walk with clients who strive to be their best, then Family Foundations may be the place for you.
Family Foundations is a team of Christian counselors who strive to provide the highest standard of client care and clinical services with professional excellence.
We are searching for the right provider to compliment our team. If you would like to consider employment in a positive, supportive, faith-based environment, we would like to meet you and explore the possibility of you joining our team.
Ideal for counselors 1) from agencies wanting a new challenge, 2) those desiring to focus on clinical work rather than contend with business and marketing tasks, and 3) those motivated to take their clinical skills to the next level.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT AT FAMILY FOUNDATIONS
- Advance your skills by being part of a highly skilled, supportive team
- Flexibility to use your therapeutic style & work with clients that fit your strengths
- Ability to integrate your faith with your clinical work
- Experience the fulfillment of working with a wide range of clients and goals
- Service individual and families motivated to achieve their goals
RESPONSIBILITIES & FUNCTIONS
- Provide counseling to children, teens, and families
- Possess clinical competence to service clients in an ethical and professional manner
- Partner with clients and colleagues to develop goals and treatment plans
- Follow all confidentiality guidelines as outlined by HIPPA
- Complete case documentation, treatment notes, and other necessary paperwork in a timely manner
- A willingness to learn, grow, and participate in individual and group supervision and consultation
- Demonstrate professionalism by having appropriate, ethical interaction with colleagues, & being a positive team member
- Must be organized, dependable, and show a passion for helping people
- Be available to work some evenings
- Meet productivity expectations
- Demonstrate a commitment to professional growth
- Be supportive of Family Foundations' values and mission to serve the community
Family Foundations offers benefits to team members working 30 or more hours per week.
CREDENTIALS THAT MEET POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Doctor of Marriage & Family Therapy, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
FAMILY FOUNDATIONS STATEMENT OF FAITH
- There exists only one God, creator and sustainer of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally co-existing in three personsâ Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Scriptures, both Old and New testaments, are the inspired, inerrant and trustworthy Word of God, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of human beings, and the final authority for all matters about which it speaks.
- Human nature derives from two historical personas, male and female, created in God’s image. They were created perfect, but they sinned, plunging themselves and all human beings into sin, guilt, suffering, and death.
- The substitutionary death of Jesus Christ and his bodily resurrection provide the only ground for justification, forgiveness, and salvation for all who believe. Only those who trust in Him alone are born of the Holy Spirit and are true members of the Church; only they will spend eternity with Christ.
- The Holy Spirit is the agent of regeneration and renewal for believers in Jesus Christ. He makes the presence of Jesus Christ real in believers, and He comforts, guides, convicts, and enables believers to live in ways that honor Christ.
- Ministry to persons acknowledges the complexity of humans as physical, social, psychological, and spiritual beings. The ultimate goal of Christian counseling is to help others move to personal wholeness, interpersonal competence, mental stability, and spiritual maturity.
Only those who have read and understand Family Foundations statement of faith and hold to spiritual beliefs which are not in conflict need apply.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Statement of interest with resume
- 3 Professional, supervisor references (not peer or co-worker)
- Short biography
- Your journey of faith and how it's active in your daily life
We look forward to hearing from you to explore if Family Foundations is the right place for you.
2002 65th Ave W
Fircrest, WA 98466