Provider / Therapist
We are a group of established Christian counselors, each in private practice, who partner together in providing the highest standard of client care and clinical services with professional excellence. We are searching for the right providers to compliment our team. If you would like to consider starting your own private practice in a positive, supportive, faith-based environment, we would like to meet and explore the possibility of you joining our office.
Family Foundations Counseling is a team of Christian counselors providing services to clients experiencing common struggles such as depression, anxiety, relationship conflict, parenting issues, and ADHD as well as specialized services supporting adoption, trauma survivors, and ethnic minorities.
In our video we state that we provide "...the highest standard of client care and clinical services with professional excellence." We strive to keep the bar high in an effort to support our clients with quality service.
Family Foundations has served the South Puget Sound area since 2002 and is a trusted name in the community. As a result, we have a large client base and consistently maintain a wait list of clients requesting services.
We are looking for a counselor who would like to supplement their practice by partnering with Family Foundations as a contracted provider.
BENEFITS OF PARTNERING WITH FAMILY FOUNDATIONS
- Working with clients that match your skills
- The ability to fill appointments when you have openings
- Administrative support that handles intake, billing, and accounting
- Access to clinical consultation
- Partnering with professionals who have similar values
- Mentorship Available
- Licensed: Psychologist, Marriage & Family Therapist, Mental Health Counselor, Social Worker
- Paneled with some insurances
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Statement of interest with resume
- Short biography
- Statement of faith and how it's active in your daily life
We look forward to hearing from you to determine if a partnership with Family Foundations would be of mutual benefit.
2002 65th Ave W
Fircrest, WA 98466