Provider / Therapist
JOIN OUR TEAM OF CHRISTIAN COUNSELORS
Three Positions Available
We are a group of established Christian counselors, each in private practice, who partner together in providing the highest standard of client care and clinical services with professional excellence. We are searching for the right providers to compliment our team. If you would like to consider starting your own private practice in a positive, supportive, faith-based environment, we would like to meet and explore the possibility of you joining our office.
BENEFITS OF PRIVATE PRACTICE AT FAMILY FOUNDATIONS
- Being with a professional group committed to helping you succeed
- Freedom to exercise your therapeutic style & work with clients that best fit your strengths
- Access to a large established client base to build your practice
- Wrap-around support, consultation, & coaching for your clinical and business needs
- Office staff who schedule, bill, & take care of accounting - so you can focus on your practice
- Being part of a team with like-minded values and goals
- Liberty to integrate your faith with your clinical skills
1. An enthusiastic, motivated counselor/therapist wanting to work in a private practice setting.
2. An established counselor seeking to take their practice to the next level. Many clients come to Family Foundations after seeing other counselors/therapists who were not able to meet their needs. The provider in this position will have the opportunity to serve clients needing the specialized skills of a seasoned therapist.
3. A counselor/therapist able to work with children and parents having AD/HD. This provider will partner with other Family Foundations providers to strengthen the services and resources already available through Family Foundations.
For those interested, but not required, there is opportunity for writing, speaking, and media appearances as Family Foundations increases its services and influence.
CREDENTIALS THAT MEET POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Doctor of Marriage & Family Therapy, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Licensed Psychologist, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Please email the below information, attention Brian, to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Statement of interest with resume
- Short biography
- Statement of faith and how it's active in your daily life
2002 65th Ave W
Fircrest, WA 98466